We're a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer – and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At our company you will be joining a diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills, and cultural backgrounds. Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong teams of self-motivated people, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development.
Our main title is one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 30 million downloads and seven figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, which achieved over 4m downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
We offer a permanent position in a brilliant team in an organization truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
Also, full-time employees get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program. Plus: We offer the newest technical standards, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time. Employees are invited to choose their preferred technical requirements at any time.
- Help, tell and evolve our company's story
- Work closely with the Marketing and Community teams
- Support the studio in a variety of internal and external communications
- Create and execute PR plans
- Write and proofread all sorts of corporate copy, from press releases to blog posts
- Manage company PR assets (website, EPKs, backgrounders)
- Be the point of contact for media inquiries and manage media & influencer relations
- Be the face of our company at industry events
- Passion for games is essential
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills
- Very strong English language skills
- Strong attention to detail
- German language skills is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to the needs of the business as we grow and evolve
We are constantly searching for motivated graduates and professionals. As a tech-driven company we offer rewarding career opportunities, trainings and a fun working environment right in the heart of Berlin. Our main title is one of the three top selling idle games worldwide.
YOU'LL GET - The option for company shares and a competitive salary.
- A laptop and phone of your choice for work and home use.
- A modern workspace with state of the art tech.
- All kinds of fruits and drinks to keep you healthy.
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do remember to apply for this role in English. Thank you.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/jobs/7638?s=18061104